Custom Tire Cover is produced for your exact tire size.
Want to design your own Custom Tire Cover? Just upload your design or logo and add text. We have artists/designers on staff that will proof your artwork and layout. You will then be provided with a design proof prior to production for your approval. Keep in mind that better quality the images (resolution) the clearer the print will be. If there is an issue with the artwork we will contact you to see if you have a “sharper” design or will try to find a similar image that will print well.
- Backup cameras- All of our covers can accommodate a back up camera opening. Also, contact us if your camera is not factory centered.
- Fit-Our process custom fits covers to your individual tire size.
- Origin-Tire Cover Central designs, manufactures, and ships from our Kentucky location.
- Warranty-All products come with a one year warranty.
- Security-Each cover includes a set of grommets with heavy duty locking zip tie to help prevent theft.
- Durability-We use top of the line UV resistant, Latex optimized, scratch resistant inks for printing. Assuring the image will not flake off like air brushed covers and last for years. The front of the cover is a digital print on scrim vinyl with a slight gloss that produces a vibrant image. Covering the tread area is black marine grade vinyl within a 90 lb rope casing. Ultimately, we find cinching and tightening the rope gives secure, superior fit; however, if you vehicle requires elastic installation, please contact us at checkout.
A note about ordering your tire size
The numbers 15, 16, 17 etc., refer only to rim size. Spar tire covers are custom made for your exact tire size, so please provide all the numbers on the sidewall of the tire. Look for something like this example: P255/75r15. These measurements provide all of the information that we need, so you won’t need to measure the tire itself. Equally important is to check the size on the SPARE tire. Sometimes the size on the spare is different than the size of the tires mounted on the vehicle.
Have a hard shell?
Although Tire Cover Central only produces soft covers, they easily slide over your existing hard shell. Rather than your tire size, please provide the following measurements: the diameter at the widest point of the front circle and the depth of the hard shell. Also, make sure your can get your hand in back of the hard shell cover. Our standard production uses rope, so let us know if you fell ELASTIC would be easier to install.
If you need additional help in finding your tire size just give us a call at 401-714-1381